Monday, November 5, 2007

Article Business: Is it a Feasible Business Model?

Firstly welcome to my article business blog!

The whole purpose of this blog is to share, give and receive every single piece of advice humanly possible on creating a full time business out of article marketing. I will discuss lucrative business models from my own experience, new techniques and new ways of doing article marketing successfully.

A little bit about me. I have been a full time business coach in Australia for the past 7 years but have had a little success with internet marketing, which I have been doing for about 3 years now (on the side of my main business). I have always loved writing and have studied journalism but never did too much professionally or commercially with this skill - until NOW!

I have been making money from articles for some time now and want to share with you many many techniques to help and inspire your path through this neck of the woods.

Everything from bum marketing, paid to submit articles, how to, and the latest marketing techniques will be examined, and put to test. I welcome your feedback at all times.

Stay with me along this journey of creating an article marketing business from scratch so you can say bye bye forever to your boss!

No comments: