Sunday, November 11, 2007

Timely Reminder For All Of Us Running a Business From Home


Back Up Your Business Data!

By doug on Productivity

As your business grows, the data on your PC becomes more and more important. You'll need backups of your hard drive, otherwise your business will be vulnerable. At least once a week, I make a backup of my websites and blog and save them on my hard drive. I use two external hard drives and they're NOT connected to my PC when I’m online. One stays in the house, the other goes to a friend nearby.

Case Stevens: Exerpted from "Easy Backups" on the Affordable Internet Marketing Blog

Timely Reminder.... Don't you think!!!

Attention Adsense and Article Marketers! Witness the Revolution of Viral Article Marketing, and learn how to Share in the Huge Multi Million Dollar Advertising market recently captured by the top 5 Article Sites.



Its Hard to believe this, but....Check This Out and Let me know what you think!!!

You can now Get Paid to
Submit Articles!!


CLICK HERE FOR FULL DETAILS

No comments: